Friday, July 6, 2007

Mystery Stole 3



I am Very excited to be part of the Mystery Stole 3. We receive a clue each Friday and knit up that part for the week. Today was #2. There are over 6,000 members!!! I have already completed 15 rows of todays clue (only 50 rows in this clue). Here are a few pictures of what I have done so far. I am really enjoying the lace work and adding beads and so far I have not had to frog it! (rip it, rip it!!) If this was not enough I also joined a Knitty KAL were we each chose a pattern from Knitty.com and work on it and can post questions and generally encourage each other.

We had a great 4th! Gideon (our son-in-law) was part of a float! Isaac (our grandson) was excited to see "Da" in the parade. He will spend the next three weeks with us while Dad is at Reserve training and getting their home closed in order to join our daughter Rachel in Hawaii.

1 comment:

N. Maria said...

I knit the MS3 and was wondering if you finished it. Would love to see a picture!