Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Catching up!


I am finally catching up with a few things! Isaac is taking a nap and I decided to get computer work done! I have been busy knitting and spinning-- What else!!! Here is a picture of my Elizabeth Z's Year KAL. I started it on July 12th and I am working on the last section of lace before knitting the lace border.

Here is a picture of Isaac- he found my cat ears from last Halloween. He has also worn them when playing football with Papa!!

We went to a baseball game (Idaho Falls Chuckers-a Kansas City farm team) for my birthday. When Isaac wasn't flirting with the girls behind us or sitting on my lap, I was knitting!

I have been spinning yarn for my Knitty Kal, and will post pictures later!

2 comments:

Angelika said...

You sure have your hands full, either way. Those ears are cute, what was your costume? ;)

Debora B said...

I teach preschool, so it WASN'T Catwoman LOL. I was just a simple cat :)