Sunday, January 20, 2008

LOOONG Time no see!!!

As a friend said, "What happened to your blog? your are chattier than that!!!" Yes, I am and here is a little catch up.

In July my eldest daughter, Rachel, and her family moved to Hawaii.

The beginning of July my younger daughter, Catie, announced her engagement (he emailed to ask us permission first!), and set the date for the end of September, as both of them are students in England and there would be a break for them at that time. They flew to Idaho the week before the wedding and stayed for a few day after then flew back to England--what a whirl wind!!

Only our son, Jon, was able to get home for Christmas, but we had a great time. I am looking forward to doing some traveling later in the year (Hawaii and maybe England) to visit my grandson (oh yeah, also my daughter and son-in-law!!)

I have been on semi-bed rest since the beginning of Oct for planter fascittis (sorry about the spelling!) and it is finally getting better. I was able to get a great deal of knitting done but no blogging!

For those friends who were wanting pictures - they will be coming later :o) One picture I will post now is my new angora bunny, Shafan, who came to live with us the middle of October.

1 comment:

Angelika said...

I was wondering what happened to you. Glad to see you didn't drown in your stash. What a cute bunny. Are you going to spin it's fur? Just wondering.