Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My May SAM3 Socks


Here is a picture of my SAM3 socks. I realized after I posted last time that in my excitement that I misspelled SAM!! I used my own hand dyed Merino yarn (fingering weight) and size 2 needles. I adapted Barbara Walker's Tilting Ladder pattern from her Second Treasury. I also reinforced the toes and heels with Fortissima Socka. I am working up the pattern and would love to have a couple of people test it for me :o) So let me know if you are interested in being a tester.

2 comments:

BarbaraME said...

Beautiful socks! I'm impressed! Tell me what testing involves - I might be interested.

Barbara in NH

Debora B said...

Hi Barbara; I would send you the pattern and yarn and you would be a test knitter for me. Knit the socks using the yarn and pattern and let me know if there are any problems with the pattern. Send me a picture of the completed socks, and they are yours to keep. I am hoping to get two - four knitters of different skill levels to test my patterns